AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

(DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

(DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  Empty
MessageSujet: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:03

DIANE KATHLYN MONROE
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
ft. Shailene Woodley | © Abraham Lincoln et FYSHailene

- nom complet : écrire ici. - âge, date et lieu de naissance : écrire ici. - origines et nationalité : écrire ici. - occupation, situation financière : écrire ici. - statut civil : écrire ici. - orientation sexuelle : écrire ici. - traits de caractère : une liste, argumentée ou non, d'au moins 10 adjectifs.  - quartier de résidence : écrire ici.  - groupe : écrire ici.

my silver spoon has fed me good
Dressez-nous un portrait de votre personnage sous la forme d'une succession de points qui seront plus ou moins développés. Pensez à nous donner ses caractéristiques essentielles, toutes ces petites chose qui feront qu'on aura l'impression de le connaître en vous lisant.

we kings of cosmopolitan love and nihilistic suffering
Cette section est clairement la plus importante  : l'histoire. Si la présentation de celle-ci est totalement libre, nous vous demandons de nous en révéler suffisamment à propos de votre personnage pour en avoir une bonne vision globale à la fin de la lecture de votre fiche.

gnaw upon my roots:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:03

x 1 au cas où.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:10

bienvenue avec la jolie. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2465105188
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:15

bienvenue parmi nous (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  3504746635
Henry Coleman
Don't be mad. It doesn't mean I won't sleep with you.
Henry Coleman

Faceclaim + © : Jamie dornan ~ ©monroes & tumblr
Multinicks : CG ◦ MW
Pseudo : Mashed Woods ✰ Justine

Activité : Propriétaire "The Grand Belmont"
Statut : Célibataire
Derniers achats : un yacht, une bouteille de champagne mise aux enchères qu'il a acquit pour la maudite somme de 10 000 $, un costard de chez Paul Smith, une montre.

FUCK LOVE, GIVE ME DIAMONDS.
Compte en banque: $$$$$$$
Connections:
Disponibilité: {0/3} cat, danny, bobbi & tc.

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:16

Bienvenue avec la jolie Shailene I love you
Bon courage pour ta fiche (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  3504746635
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:43

Shailene + un avatar de ma pagbf tout est parfait (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2465105188 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721
Bienvenue I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:52

Bienvenue parmi-nous. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  3630411099 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2465105188 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  3504746635
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:06

bienvenue et bonne chance pour ta fiche (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:28

Je vous remercie. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  3531523135 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  746579059
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:36

Bienvenue (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721 (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721
Ren Kelley
✖ open your heart to e v e r y o n e.
Ren Kelley

Faceclaim + © : andrew garfield, © mine, sam smith.
Multinicks : bobbi, blythe.
Pseudo : hepburns ✿ romane.

Activité : ceo of a video game company.
Statut : trying to keep a girl longer than five seconds.
Derniers achats : video games, pepsi, skateboard, toothbrush, froot loops.

Compte en banque: $$$$$$$$
Connections:
Disponibilité: off, ✭✭✭

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:41

Bienvenue. I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMar 31 Mar - 8:10

bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMar 31 Mar - 21:00

Merci à vous. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  756701049
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMer 1 Avr - 1:56

Bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMer 1 Avr - 21:20

Bienvenue I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMer 1 Avr - 21:39

Bienvenue ici! I love you
En plus tu cites du Louise Attaque, je sens que je vais t'aimer (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  681131461
Bon courage pour ta fiche! (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  746579059
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMer 1 Avr - 22:13

Bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Leo Whitelaw
YOU'RE FULL OF ROT AND POETRY.
Leo Whitelaw

Faceclaim + © : irons, mine (av) ~ belikuv (sign).
Multinicks : keat, vera.
Pseudo : rusty halo, anaïs.

Activité : architect.
Statut : single as fuck, no comment.
Derniers achats : pack of cigs, downtown penthouse.

Compte en banque: $$$$$
Connections:
Disponibilité:

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyJeu 2 Avr - 14:41

Shai. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  2936692721
Bienvenue. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  756701049
https://closediswc.forumactif.org
Ginger Løvdahl
◦ a star all to myself, a galaxy away from your starved fingers.
Ginger Løvdahl

Faceclaim + © : holland roden (© milkovich, rachel taylor).
Multinicks : cp, sb.
Pseudo : monroes ∞ johanna.

Activité : princess on the run.
Statut : engaged.
Derniers achats : inhaler, white wine, red lipstick, a peter pan collar dress, vegan food, miu miu shoes.

Compte en banque: $$$$$$$$$$
Connections:
Disponibilité: off, ★★★.

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyJeu 2 Avr - 18:21

Bienvenue parmi nous. (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  1764287187
Henry Coleman
Don't be mad. It doesn't mean I won't sleep with you.
Henry Coleman

Faceclaim + © : Jamie dornan ~ ©monroes & tumblr
Multinicks : CG ◦ MW
Pseudo : Mashed Woods ✰ Justine

Activité : Propriétaire "The Grand Belmont"
Statut : Célibataire
Derniers achats : un yacht, une bouteille de champagne mise aux enchères qu'il a acquit pour la maudite somme de 10 000 $, un costard de chez Paul Smith, une montre.

Compte en banque: $$$$$$$
Connections:
Disponibilité: {0/3} cat, danny, bobbi & tc.

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  EmptyMer 8 Avr - 18:52

Bonjour, le délai pour terminer ta fiche expire demain. Tu peux demander un délai ou revoir ton idée de personnage en postant une nouvelle fiche si ce dernier ne t'inspires plus. Wink Sinon dans trois jours ton compte se verra supprimé.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?    (DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?  Empty

(DIANE)+Hey Joe, uh, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?
Page 1 sur 1